Everyone is talking about Agile, from CEOs to software engineers. But Agile has a lot of missing pieces, and it’s hard to find the signal in all the noise. It’s difficult for people to really understand Agile.
Here’s the missing manual. It’s a work in progress!
- WHAT is agility? The missing definition
- WHY Agile matters: the Apple story
- HOW to measure agility
- The core of Agile
- The core of Agile: part 2
- How to measure agility: part 2
- The missing techniques. Thin slices, INVEST, and more.
- The missing principles
- What Agile feels like
- Agile: what’s the actual process?
- I’ve measured outcome and output metrics for Agile. What about input metrics?
I’d love feedback… leave a comment below or ping me on Twitter, I’m @mhumph.